Wednesday 17 August 2016

The Summer LED Fireworks Championship

Another event comes to this amazing area, The British fireworks championships. Now this was a few days later than last year's and the year before event, which was the 12th or 14th. But this is one of the main events of this month, especially since it's coming up to 2 years since my very first kiss and I've only had 1 more since then. The vlog is below.


A quiet to constant work


So, the morning was pretty good with a fap and checking the internet, eve n though my dad was getting stuffed lifted so later on it would be going to h sisters flat which is just been 5 days since she moved out. But it was a run to work as per usual. Luckily the weather was blazing and there was good hope for this event to be nice.

I got into work and I was the only one out of the 3 shop EastEnders (Yep, that part of my works location that was there, so drying my sweat on a cloth as the usual was key.

Work went quiet until 12:30 when customer after customer after customer was in And 2 suppliers were chatting, Pokemon go has really made both suppliers make money so yay .
My sister and her boyfriend even tried to see me thrice, with no luck. I had to make sure everything was alright about being able to take 2 days off to actually relax to get this and possibly Wednesdays vlog up. 2 customers were unhappy slightly.Anyways it wax then time to run in the sun to home, which was alright.  I got home in 13:50 ish.

The shower and run plus bus


Then got in, Rosie was all excited with all her jumpy self, I was asking and summing up how my parents were getting on, then I unchanged and got onto the shower which was refreshing and quick, I got change and everything on ready to get going, from glass, power bank, passport, phone, music on iPod nano. By 17:52 I pelted it to the bus, it got there soon after 17:56.
Lidl as per usual



The journey after the £4.90 fee was, relaxing and actually very quick until we got near the centre of Plymouth, which was going to be a busy one with traffic, but I had time. Well until mutley with the queues and stopping at derriford was a bit of a relaxing either. But by 5 past 7. I was in town and ready to start this vlog off.

On the moors

Passing the Mcdonalds

The reflection of the shoes

North hill


A 2 hour early exploration


I walked my way to the hoe, the wind and heat was a mix of both and I  the view was amazing. The fair was more close to the holiday inn and the rides were all the range. Buy the crowds were not as strong as I thought.


The big screen with the olympics on

The kiddie rides in a different place

Dragon and the wheeels

Empty spaces except by the bard

a massive fun house

#extremeUK




XLR8 Returns

Freddy's Revenge

Freak Out

Fairscapes

As I was walking, I didn't see anyone here I knew except one Tavi lad and his girlfriend, but then the spar stage gave FREE Lucozade and A inflatable spar banner. That was a nice gift and save me money for if I buy tea later on, before the Fireworks.

The fre Pink Lemonade and Noise bags


Also I was walking by the fair and I had a tinder match, she was a calling ton girl but I've had no reply from her just yet. Then the stage was going on about a mini Matt an Caroline and i just face palmed, the fact heart prerecorded the show for tonight is lazier than me working sometimes.

Tranquil sunsets

The tower and crowds

The screen with some amywinehouse playing


But by now, it was time to walk down tp the barbican to find something to eat and catch up with it all. The walk was through backstreets and it was nice. The sun was starting to set and the crowds were bank holiday masses until it was 8:10, it eased off a little bit. But i pass the first place I ever had my date in anf a girl on tinder wanted to have McDonald's with me works there, that went out f the window. that place was queuing out of the door.

The barbican main street

Tall Ships

The sunset



Harbourside

More crowds
Then I tried subway which was only 2 People waking outside and i was tempted to eat but I wasn't sure on what to have, so I was pondering it while typing out by sitting facing the club I watched y heart snap and the time to know that was my last time seeing  best friend i fell for, on Charley's 21st.

Selfies

Selfies

Then I ran back to the hoe, looking for food, but most of the stalls were insanely queued. But running fhere,,was about 3 "Run Forrest run" and also more abut the cool shoes, you see, Chinese tech makes all the difference. But then it was nice live hotline Miami 2 style rock and many go Byers and people  cuddled up and an elegant smoker too. But then an idea hit me, why try the wet wok.


crowds by the barbican

blurred roads

massive crowds

things were getting packed

funfair sunsets

I made it to the wet wok  and then walked in, the kids were amazed at the shoes and the staff were really busy, mostly the restaurant and also Asians, but they were pretty stressed. So I asked the chap at the bar if they do takeaways, he was a yes but hesitant, I said it's only a small order and that was crispy seaweed, it cost me £3.50 but I tipped him £0.50 for the effort, he said "are you sure", so tonight he might have a bit of happiness for him, so after that, I headed to find a spot

Leaving the Wet Wok

the seaweed for £4 (3.50 + 0.50 ti[_


Finding a spot to sit was digitally difficult and eventually a steep hill had little people about which was perfect timing to get this seaweed and pink lemonade down before the Fireworks began.

The bright fair

The sky gets dark and the lights are high

The seaweed and lucozade
it was lush and to be fair, the chipsticks  I picked up on the way there was the easy way to eat it until o ended uo scooping handfuls of it in me mouth. but it was soon time to get the first display out fof the way, which is probably the most attracting.
A rushed start

The bright one

Then it was a 10 minute break and a second display was about to begin, featuring the musical feature at the beginning but ended up more of a big bang but not a decent contender. But just as this started, I almost had my view blocked.


A nice bright bang

The colours are always red
Well i had to really

Then the final break before the last display which had its charm to it and to be fair the display really did have a bang to it.


looks like a cherry

The final one of the night
Finally that was it, you could see crowds dispersing by 10:20 and it was a rush to get out, so I took the long route and got up west hoe to the fair and explored and proper chavvy stroll woth people lovin the  blazing lights and some pople tried to buy them.
One chap said "Your the 4th person in plymouth this week to wear those" which really was a eye opener. The fair was buzzin as per usual.

You can see the rides clearly from a distance

If you notice, that there lights are actually boats in the water

Now the fair in bright in purple

The non Olympic short distances back home


By 10:40 and more compliments on the shoes, I decided to get to the bus, the stop at mutley was about 23:07, I ran it in 11 minutes and the signal was accurate with the phone in my hand,

Google fit records accurately if you hold the phone when running


I got to mutley and it was a long 20 minute wait, I shouldn't panic due to the traffic  was busy and the amount of interest those shoes had, well that really just worked out, from old ladies to some people that knew me and in between.

The cars in mutley


the bus arrived, then I heard a STOP just as i got on and then some passengers walked off, then the driver said "Only 3 people can get on this bus, I walked on and said "i had to or I'm having to run 4 hours home" he went "what" then "never mind" was my reply. So I showed the ticket and it was that.
The journey was a quiet one, with crowds slowing off the bus and the time getting later at night, it way 00:15 by the time i got back to Tavi and then it was off home.

Tavi in the dark


And that concludes the blog for this time, With the shoes really catching attention and also the weather being great. It makes it worth the vlog and since the weather for the 2nd day didn't look go great, it might not of been best to be